Notice regarding Agents at a Referendum
Thirty-eighth Amendment of the Constitution (Dissolution of Marriage) Bill 2016
Office of the Local Returning Officer
3rd Floor, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork. T12 XHE6
Tel: (021) 4272220
Issue of postal voters’ ballot papers, opening of postal voters’ ballot boxes, counting of votes and appointment of personation agents
I hereby give you notice that I shall –
- Issue ballot papers to postal voters at The Office of The Returning Officer, 3rd Floor, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork on the 8th day of May 2019 at 12:00 noon. You may appoint 2 agents to attend. to attend. Their names and addresses should be given in writing to me not later than the time for the commencement of the issue of ballot papers to postal voters.
- Open the postal voters’ ballot boxes at Mallow GAA Complex, St Joseph’s Road, Parkadallane, Mallow, Co Cork on the 24th day of May 2019 at 6:30 pm. You may appoint 2 agents to attend. Their names and addresses should be sent to me at least two clear working days before polling day.
- Begin the verification of the ballot papers accounts at 9 a.m. on the day after the polling day at
- Mallow GAA Complex, St Joseph’s Road, Parkadallane, Mallow, Co Cork
- Clonakilty Community Hall, College Grove Clonakilty
The name of any personation agent appointed by you and the polling station to which he or she is allocated should also be notified to me at least two clear working days before polling day.
Mise le meas,
Local Returning Officer
To each member of the Dáil for the constituency of Cork County; each member of the Seanad resident in the said constituency; and each authorised officer of an approved body for the purposes of the referendum.