European Parliament Elections 2019
Office of the European Local Returning Officer
3rd Floor, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork. T12 XHE6
Tel: (021) 4272220
I hereby give you notice that I shall –
- Issue ballot papers to postal voters at The Office of The Returning Officer, 3rd Floor, 6 Lapps Quay, Cork on the 8th day of May 2019 at 12:00 noon. You may appoint 2 agents to attend. Their names and addresses should be given in writing to me not later than the time for the commencement of the issue of ballot papers to postal voters.
- Open the postal voters’ ballot boxes at Mallow GAA Complex, St Joseph’s Road, Parkadallane, Mallow, Co Cork on the 24th day of May 2019 at 6:30 pm. You may appoint 2 agents to attend. Their names and addresses should be sent to me at least two clear working days before polling day.
- Begin the verification of the ballot papers accounts at 9 a.m. on the day after the polling day at
- Mallow GAA Complex, St Joseph’s Road, Parkadallane, Mallow, Co Cork
- Clonakilty Community Hall, College Grove Clonakilty
The name of any personation agent appointed by you and the polling station to which he or she is allotted should also be notified to me at least two clear working days before polling day.
Mise le meas,
European Local Returning Officer